Перейти к содержимому

Добро пожаловать на форум TWoW.ru
Зарегистрируйтесь сейчас, чтобы получить доступ ко всем нашим возможностям. После регистрации и входа в систему Вы сможете создавать темы, отвечать в существующие темы, менять репутацию другим пользователям, получить свой собственный мессенджер, размещать обновления статуса, управлять профилем и многое другое. Если у вас уже есть учетная запись, Авторизуйтесь тут - в ином случае Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт сегодня! Бесплатно!

Фотография

Pike & Musket TW

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 148

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
Corrected :bash: links here

-
http://pwp.netcabo.p...sket_theme2.mp3

the link to the music thread here

- http://forums.totalw...ead.php?t=48850

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
Here are some screens from incoming release 2.0.
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Unfortunatelly we lack people who can make some drawing work useful for the animations. It slows down the progress to a crawl.

I have everything planned to small details and I care to make the work as simple as possible, but still effective for the game purpose.

If there is a person interested in helping us/or rather me please send me e-mail cegorach@wp.pl

Regards Cegorach

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
I decided to finish the project, next release soon !

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
Sample screenshots with new graphics, buildings etc

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
More

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
more

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
and even more

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Regards Cegorach ;)

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
and even some more for - all for today

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

I hope that someone is still playing MTW VI here - in the ORG many people are still interested. :angel:

off   Золд

Золд

*Ультрамодератор

• Темник
  • 10 444 очков опыта
  • Обзывалка:Контра

Перейти к Наградному листу

2cegorach
Hallo!

I hope that someone is still playing MTW VI here

I think what yes! Especially in connection with an output MTW2.

Tell to me please, what for a flag above the Hungarian hussars?
I cannot find a flag for Transylvania... You can help with it?

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
It is Gabriel Bethlen (the one who besieged Vienna in 1619) flag of Transylvania - I have a collection of these and I can post them if you want, but tell me where please.

I have detailed unit rosters for 3 balcan principalities ( with names in romanian and hungarian) I want to post them, because I was unable to send them to Ronin ( in fact I am not even sure if he received my Venice roster at all :angry: :worthy: ), but I have no idea where is Transylvanian/Moldavian/Wallachian main unit thread - please give me the link if you are interested. I am quite frustrated because I couldn't even see cyrylic alphabet some time ago and Ronin didn't answer my e-mails :( and the rosters are all results of almost 1 year long research !
If you are interested please tell me where to post the rosters - I will be able to do it during the next week up to Saturday the last. :angel: :cheers:

Regards Cegorach ;)

off   Золд

Золд

*Ультрамодератор

• Темник
  • 10 444 очков опыта

2cegorach

lag of Transylvania - I have a collection of these and I can post them if you want, but tell me where please.

Оh! Perfectly!!! Please post them here: http://twow.ru/forum...ndpost&p=175515
:cheers:

I have detailed unit rosters for 3 balcan principalities

Это вот: http://twow.ru/forum...=ST&f=34&t=3234 Just in time :apl:

if he received my Venice roster at all

http://twow.ru/forum...=ST&f=34&t=3235 Still time lay out here because pan Lord Ronin is borrowed now, it is not in time to work with mail... :buba:

P.S. Are you plan to do Pike & Musket TW on MTW2 ?

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
Flags are posted, the rest must wait to Friday-Saturday ( my days off).

Yes, I will create PMTW for MTW 2 - I planned it for RTW, but MTW 2 will give much more additional options. From the very beginning I planned the second edition of the mod, it would be terrible to waste all the research I and other people did for PMTW.

Regards Cegorach ;)

off   Золд

Золд

*Ультрамодератор

• Темник
  • 10 444 очков опыта

2cegorach
OK. I thank :cheers:

My sincere wishes of successes! :band:

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
Thanks !

Many more screens soon, mostly eastern europe. ;)

off   Generalisimus

Generalisimus

Воевода

• Пользователь
  • 587 очков опыта
  • Обзывалка:Вождь народов
Чурь меня!Буржуи Огнём и Мечём на МТВ сделали!

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
More screens, more are prepared, but this time I will show only some saving a couple for later time.

Don't forget that the mod starts in 1480, so there are some earlier units

Hungarian Rac

-Изображение

-Изображение

Now another presentation.

Polish komunik ( cavalry strike force) Ukraine around 1644 ready to hunt down Tatar raiders.

-Изображение

Right flank consists of two units recruited among Ukrainians.

- Polish Dragoons ( Dragoni) were very useful in steppes providing more firepower than any other cavalry. Because most of them were Ukrainians they were cheap to hire, although their loyalty during some Cossack rebellions left much to be desired leaving in masses during Khmelnickij Rebellion, which caused a lot of problems.

-Изображение

Cossack cavalry. Some were a part of register ( Kozacy Rejestrowi), and although most were very good infantrymen, their cavalry was employed as well, mostly because it was cheap. Famous irregular Cossack Lancers appeared much later.

-Изображение

Polish nobility ( Szlachta) was supposed to be ready to fight as a part of militia-like forces called the Levy. Usually more troublesome than useful, there were exceptions like these ukrainian Polish nobles who were used to warfare and their morale and discipline was much higher than in other regions of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth ( Rzeczpospolita).
Usually armed with sabres, bows and pistols they provided numbers rather than high quality forces, but were very useful nonetheless.

-Изображение

Quarter forces - regular army

Medium-light cavalry called Kozacy provided multi-purpose horsemen units armed primary with carbines and pistols, bows were much less popular weapons - contrary to popular beliefs firepower was essential factor in Polish army. These cavalrymen wear kolczuga armour and still use armoured gloves similar to those in western armies.

-Изображение

continues...

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
the rest...

Husaria in much looser formation than when fighting enemy infantry is the sledgehammer of this army. They are armed with 5 m hollow lances, which not often were used against Tatars where additional speed was more useful - they usually relied on long swords called koncerz and pistols when figting fleet hooved nomad forces. This time however they are supposed to use the lances, which scared Tatars so much, that the very sight of them was often enough to break their morale.

-Изображение

Pancerni cavalry appeared to replace Kozacy and provide chaper alternative ( to some extend) for Husaria. They replaced western armoured gloves with karwasz armguard armour plates and are heavier armoured than Kozacy. Still their main task was the same as Kozacy - multi-purpose cavalry supporting Husaria with their firepower.

-Изображение

A number of Lithuanian and Polish Tatars were serving in the army of the Republic even against their former countrymen. Even if often they remained muslims they were given the same rights as catholics, orthodox or protestant christians.

-Изображение

More militia from this frontier country adds necessary numbers and more speed as a completely unarmoured light cavalry.

-Изображение

Regards Cegorach ;)

off   cegorach

cegorach

Сотник

• Пользователь
  • 171 очков опыта
2 Generalisimius

OiM TW is more localised so 'deeper' mod than PMTW or its future MTW 2 edition PMTW 2. Pike and Musket TW concerns the whole europe so you will see units from England, Spain, Ireland, Portugal and other western states. :)

Regards Cegorach ;)

off   Золд

Золд

*Ультрамодератор

• Темник
  • 10 444 очков опыта

2Generalisimus
У них период позднее :) Но мы официально дружим с проектом, они нам помогают, мы им чем можем.

off   Generalisimus

Generalisimus

Воевода

• Пользователь
  • 587 очков опыта
  • Обзывалка:Вождь народов
Ну слава богу!Я уже боялся!Надо будет скачать когда нет нормальный появится.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей

Свернуть чат ЧАТик Открыть чат во всплывающем окне

Внимание! В тестововм режиме Чат работает на всех страницах форума. Если виснуть форум не будет, активность в Чате будет постоянная и Вист не будет гундеть - оставим на всех страницах!
@  ПТУР Фагот : (22 Октябрь 2017 - 22:32 ) Пой валс
@  Тарпин : (22 Октябрь 2017 - 20:38 ) Покайси грешниг акаянный! :tarpin:
@  ПТУР Фагот : (22 Октябрь 2017 - 20:31 ) Пой балет
@  Тарпин : (22 Октябрь 2017 - 20:18 ) Шли бабло.
@  ПТУР Фагот : (22 Октябрь 2017 - 20:14 ) Покаялся
@  Тарпин : (22 Октябрь 2017 - 18:04 ) Кайтесь и гоните бабло, пластва! Это выгодная инвестиция - отвалил бабло пастырю - спас душу от мук. Смелее! :tarpin: :tarpin:
@  Тарпин : (22 Октябрь 2017 - 17:52 ) Пластва! Ваш пастырь сегодня трезв и дочитал "Стратегию" Свечина. Отличный повод пожертвовать бабла на матацыкл!
@  Тарпин : (22 Октябрь 2017 - 14:09 ) @ПТУР Фагот @1kvolt Как же это о*уенно накатить с утра водчары,
Будто попадаешь, ( :censored: ), под волшебные, блять, чары.
Весь в себе, 2.7бать мой *уй, философия, б**ть, Канта,
Слышь ты, дядя, дядя в кепке, позови-ка официанта
@  Тарпин : (22 Октябрь 2017 - 13:20 ) gmzys&
Испугать думаешь? Меня, православного батюшку! И чем?! :tarpin: :tarpin:
@  Andron Evil : (21 Октябрь 2017 - 22:49 ) Это называется - "лыка не вяжет"... но общаться хочет ! Что радует...
@  ПТУР Фагот : (21 Октябрь 2017 - 19:45 ) gmzys&
@  Тарпин : (21 Октябрь 2017 - 15:58 ) Я пастырь ваш, гоните бабло, кайтесь, пойте вальс :tarpin: :tarpin:
@  1kvolt : (21 Октябрь 2017 - 15:55 ) Ты не пастырь, ты - пластырь и еретик! :D
@  Тарпин : (21 Октябрь 2017 - 15:54 ) Я и так пастырь. Жертвуйте и кайтесь, спасайте душу!
@  1kvolt : (21 Октябрь 2017 - 15:52 ) Сначало пастырь очистить свои помыслы от греховных мыслей должен. Через покаяние и отречение от матацыклетной ереси. :shaman: И тогда овцы паства примет его как своего наставника и пастыря! :shaman:
@  Тарпин : (21 Октябрь 2017 - 14:23 ) Каяцо должна паства, а не пастырь :)))
@  1kvolt : (21 Октябрь 2017 - 14:11 ) Покайся перед народом честнЫм, прими епитимью!
@  Тарпин : (21 Октябрь 2017 - 13:49 ) Молчи, грешник!
@  1kvolt : (21 Октябрь 2017 - 13:10 ) А за то что грезит о диавольской машинерии, наложить на пластыря Тарпина епитимью: облобызать кусочек мертвого трупа Святые Мощи три раза, а ходить ногами без матацыкла - семь лет! Тако же пианствовать токмо пивом светлым, а в православном темном бороду грешную не окроплять! :shaman: А буди пластырь Тарпин упорствовать в своей ереси, то отлучить еретика сего от утреннего похмеления кагором в храме, тако же от закуски вкусною малою лепешечкой! :shaman:
@  Тарпин : (21 Октябрь 2017 - 11:59 ) Жертвуйте и кайтесь! :drinkbeer: :tarpin: :tarpin: