Вышло обновление для Empires of Sand Culture Pack.
Список изменений на английском:
- Graphical distortions will no longer appear in the lighting effect which displays when settlements, armies, navies or agents are selected on the Campaign map.
- The game will no longer crash on Campaign of Custom Battle modes for Mac users unless "Anti-Aliasing" setting was set to anything but "off". Anti-Aliasing should once again work correctly.
- Dark shapes / decals will no longer appear on the terrain during battles for PC users when "Max Performance" graphics settings were selected. These dark shapes / decals should no longer appear on any graphics settings.
- Fixed instances where the family tree would cause the game to "silently crash" when accessing the Faction tab.
- HDR will no longer cover the battlefield in black when increasing the terrain graphics settings during a battle for players with AMD cards.
- The map on the Multiplayer Campaign lobby will now display correctly (not white / blank) for players who do not own the Longboards Culture Pack DLC.
- Event messages should now appear in The Last Roman Campaign, when political actions occur.
- Legacy technologies are now correctly disabled when the player unlocks specific religious technologies as the East Roman Empire (e.g. "Imperial Church" disabled "Moulded Architecture")
- Added a victory movie to the end of Empires of Sands faction campaigns
- Religious missions in Empires of Sand campaigns now fail correctly, when the player performs actions which they were told not to do as part of the mission.
- The Encyclopaedia will no longer load a blank page when right-clicking on agents on the Campaign map.
- Added a missing building icon in the Religious building chains for the Lakhmids, Himyar and Aksum faction (part of Empires of Sand Culture Pack DLC)